Renting the best limousine frequently varies on how far you are going, number of hours would require it, number of individuals, and the type of occasion. Almost every firm would ask what even the car is for, and they might focus on particular events to give you the best experience possible. The more information you could give and if you are really prepared, the more service and value you could expect to get.
- Choose when you would rent the limousine
For hiring Fayetteville NC limo services, the peak season is early summer. You would likely be able to get a cheaper price if you rent a limousine outside the months of June or May. You are also probably getting a cheaper price on weekdays.
- Typically, Sunday up to Thursday are the cheapest days, while Fridays are around 20% lesser than Saturday. Almost every limousine company have hourly rates on Saturday and Friday nights.
- Events you might like to hire a limousine for include special events, client meetings, proms, A to B transfers, concerts, wine or city tours, bachelorette parties, day trips or night outs, weddings, and airport transfers. Almost all limo firms have unique airport transfer fees and unique A to B fees.
- Look for a limousine service firm
Contact a selection of firms and get written estimates for your event once you know what you like. You could look in an online local directory or in other directories like yellow pages. But, a good way to look for a satisfying limousine service is through word of mouth.
- Try asking co-workers, friends, or family members if they have utilized a limousine service they were satisfied with.
- Know the credentials of the company
Make sure that the firm has valid certificate. Ask if the firm has professionally trained drivers and liability insurance. Also, you might want to ask if they’re a member of the NLA (National Limousine Association). Know how long the firm has been in the limousine business.
- Ask to see evidence that the driver and firm have proper certification and license for commercial hire, with respect to federal, state, and local laws.
- Ask if the driver of the company undergo formal criminal background examination and drug exams.
- Examine Reviews Online
Look for a service that has a great record of client satisfaction. Find comments that indicate that their service was professional, friendly, and showed up on time. Also, you could check the rating of the company with the Better Business Bureau, and whether they have any bad record about that firm.
- Ask about deals and packages
Many limousine firms provide unique packages that are based on the type of event. For instance, a prom package might include goodie bags, cake, and non-alcoholic drinks. Ask what are the available deals or packages and what is included in every package.
- Weigh the value and price carefully of the “extras” of the package. Same as to hotel deals for unique events, it would probably be wiser to bring additional food yourself.